We are a young and dynamically growing company. The Zimmermann PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar structures for projects worldwide since 2009. In our portfolio fixed tilt mounting systems, single-axis tracking tracker systems and floating systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are located in Oberessendorf, between the cities of Biberach and Ravensburg. We have several international sales offices and work closely together with distribution partners all over the world.
- Classification of goods in the customs tariff
- Preparation of customs export / customs import documents
- Organisation, coordination and clearance of national and international transports (road, air, sea, CEP)
- Close coordination with internal departments, suppliers and our external logistics partners
- Preparation of forwarding orders, waybills, packing lists and other accompanying documents
- Preparation of delivery schedules
- Monitoring the on-time delivery of our components
- Partial invoice control of our suppliers and logistics partners
- And much more …
What we expect from you:
- Completed commercial training
- Knowledge of customs tariff, customs procedures and goods origin and preference law advantageous
- Experience in handling international transports (road, air, sea, CEP) desirable
- Confident command of MS Office applications
- Good written and spoken English
- And much more…
What we offer you:
- Performance-related pay
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus payments
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Job bike
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Free fruit, water and coffee
- And much more…
We have optimal working conditions in our new office building. The working atmosphere and the team spirit are excellent.
Become part of the energy transition! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please E-Mail your application to:
Zimmermann PV-Steel Group
For any further questions please call us at: +49 (0)7355 79099-0