Potential crops: Grains, lettuce, potatoes, and some vegetables.
- Livestock can also graze on the land.
- Installation by pile driving and clamping (using a module clamp or slide-in system).
- Space directly under the system is available to promote biodiversity. This can be cultivated to provide food base for local wildlife or a flower meadow.
- Distance between the rows and the height of the system can be adjusted to meet the requirements of a specific crop.
- System inclination: 10 to 35 degrees is possible.
- Can be installed in continuous rows or as individual table constructions.
- Few components leads to quick and easy assembly with commonly available tools.
- Module height, spacing, and inclination is adjustable during assembly.
- Integrated cable management for safety and low maintenance.
- System durability and resistance is guaranteed by high-quality components and a certified galvanizing process.