Potential crops: Grains, lettuce, potatoes, and some vegetables.
- Distance between the rows and the height of the system can be adjusted to meet the requirements of a specific crop.
- Setting the system to the ‘cultivation’ position rotates the tracker by 90° so the soil can be worked without interference.
- Space directly under the tracker is available to promote biodiversity. This can be cultivated to provide food base for local wildlife or a flower meadow.
- Innovative and reliable control system enables the Agri-PV system to optimise available light for ideal crop growth.
- Terrain-based, adaptive 3D-backtracking can further optimise the balance between energy yield and agricultural production.
- With modern GPS-controlled cultivation equipment, collision safety and the effective dual use of the area is ensured.