We are a young and dynamically growing company. The Zimmermann PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar mounting structures for projects worldwide since 2009. Our portfolio comprises fixed tilt mounting systems, single-axis tracker systems and floating systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are located in Oberessendorf, between the cities of Biberach and Ravensburg. We have several international sales offices and work closely together with distribution partners all over the world.
- Handling the day-to-day business
- Collection, review and evaluation of offers
- Project-related research and support in the selection of suppliers
- Support of our suppliers
- Negotiation, commissioning and management of framework contracts
- Maintenance and updating of supplier/article master data in our merchandise management system
- Close communication with the company´s internal departments
What we expect from you:
- Completed technical or commercial training
- A good understanding of economic interrelationships
- Ideally first professional experience in a purchasing department
- Competent command of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAGE is desirable
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer you:
- Performance-related pay
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Performance-related bonus payments
- Annual Leave and Christmas benefits
- Job bike
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Complimentary fruit, water and coffee
We offer optimal working conditions in our new office building. The working atmosphere and the team spirit are excellent.
Become part of the energy transition! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please E-Mail your application to:
Zimmermann PV-Steel Group
For any further questions please call us at: +49 (0)7355 79099-0